Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I am sitting here listening to Mosiah chapters 1-3 from the Book of Mormon on the Mormon channel on the Roku.  It is a blessing as I find it difficult to read because of the car sick feeling I deal with when trying to focus on anything written down.  I did two loads of laundry and that feels like a feat in and of itself.  I feel overwhelmed when I feel my limitations but know I am supported by my sweet husband, children, and extended family.  I have to say I have not been a very good or thoughtful friend lately as my mom say's "my headlights have been turned in"  meaning I have only been focusing on my physical pain.  I am amazed though at the tender mercies of the Lord, that allow me to even be able to get up and do a little housework.  It's funny how others lament (as I used to) over the task of being a homemaker, but that is what I was born to do, and at times ache because I physically don't have the ability.  Let me just close with my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for what I am able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment