Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Today marks another year down, and a new beginning.  Many years ago I stopped making new years resolutions, but this year I've decided to make a few.  Beginning with I am going to go more places with my husband and children.  We are going to take more vacations.  I am going to try not to stress about the things I have no control over. I am not going to let debt enslave me.  I will pay as much as possible and then try to live a more relaxed life.  I feel so blessed to have four beautiful kids that are so sweet.  I feel so blessed to have a husband that regardless of what I ask of him he does.  I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father.   I love the Book Of Mormon and find answers to ALL of  life's questions in it.  I am going to go play with my children now.  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment